When I think about the word "prime" I think about luxury the best above the rest, the best grade of beef, and in mathematics the number that is divisible only by one and itself. When I think of prime in terms of a verb I think of getting ready to start some form of action.
Merriam-Webster defines Prime as
1. of first importance; main.
2. of the best possible quality; excellent.
3. of a number evenly divisible only by itself and one
as a noun:
1. a state or time of greatest strength, vigor, or success in a person's life.
2. a service forming part of the Divine Office, traditionally said (or chanted) at the first hour of the day (i.e. 6 a.m.)
3. a prime number
4. a symbol (') written after a letter or symbol as a distinguishing mark or after a figure as a symbol for minutes or feet.
5. the first of eight (first defensive- the "look at your watch" move) standard parrying positions.
6. short for prime rate
as a verb:
1. make something ready for use or action, in particular.
2. prepare (someone) for a situation or task, typically by supplying them with relevant information.
Prime is primo, the first, the most important, the essential, and the action to take the lead.
Prime is THE key to design yourself and your life.
Prime is the daily action you take to get your shit together instead of just talking about it.
Prime is the system you create and then follow to construct the you you wan in the life you want with the people you want.
Your life is a series of daily actions, non actions and thoughts that when expanded make up your life.
So what's your plan?
What's your step-by-step process that you intend to follow?
What's your vision for each and every facet of each and every part of your life?
What's your strategy?
Write it down.
Now look at your life.
Does it match?
I didn't think so.
If your life is filled with, "tomorrow I'll..."
If your life is filled with, "I wish I hadn't..."
If your life is filled with, "but..."
If your life is filled with, "you don't understand. I grew up with a..." or, "I don't have the skills, credential, credit, money, energy, connections, friends, family, house, car, furniture, lover, husband, wife, dog, cat..." You name it I've heard the excuses and the challenges and the traumas and all are valid. And if it is filled with any of that and even a little of that are designing your life to nowhere to the land of "I'm not good enough."
Prime requires you to take every moment of your day and commit to whether you want it in your life and you want more of it or you don't want it in your life and you want less of it.
Repel and attract. Every action and non-action repels and attracts. Your choice.
Prime. Work harder on yourself than you do for anything or anyone else. Prime. Make every choice a conscious choice.